• Winner: University of Leicester Centre for Medicine 'Project of the Year - Public Use'
• Highly commended: Offsite construction 'Pioneer of the Year'
Civic Trust Awards
• Winner: Milford-on-Sea Beach Huts
NCE 100 Awards
• Winner: Mersey Gateway 'Excellence in Transport Award'
• Winner: Ramboll positioned 5th in 'NCE 100 Companies'
European Women in Construction & Engineering Awards
• Winner: Jackie Heath 'Best Woman Structural Engineer'
• Winner: Sarah Penry 'Best Female Mentor'
Ground Engineering Awards
• Winner: Ramboll 'Consulting Firm of the Year'
• Winner: Queensferry Crossing 'Project of the Decade'
• Winner: Walthamstow Wetlands Reedbeds 'Sustainability Award'
Consulting and Engineering Awards (ACE)
• Winner: Digital Design 'Technology Champion of the Year'
LABC Bristol Building Excellence Awards
• Winner: The New Rooms, John Wesley Chapel 'Best Public Service Building'
Constructing Excellence Award: SECBE London and South East
• Winner: Offsite Champions
New London Architecture (NLA) Awards
• Winner: Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice 'Wellbeing'
• Winner: Walthamstow Wetlands 'People's Choice'
Scottish Transport Awards
• Winner: Queensferry Crossing 'Outstanding Project in a Generation'
Chartered Institution of Highways & Transportation (CIHT) Awards
• Winner: Queensferry Crossing 'CIHT Major Projects Award'
Construction News Awards - winners announced 12th July
• Dynamic Masterplanning 'Best Use of Technology'
• Queensferry Crossing 'Project of the Year (over £30m)'
• Mersey Gateway 'Project of the Year (over £30m)'
• Dalston Works 'Sustainable Project of the Year'
• Stratford Retaining Wall - 'Project of the Year (under £15m)'
LABC West of England Building Excellence Awards - winners announced 13th July
• The New Rooms, John Wesley Chapel 'Best Public Service Building', 'Best Inclusive Building' and 'Best Educational Building'
Birmingham Civic Society Awards - winners announced Summer 2018
• Lapworth Museum of Geology, University of Birmingham, 'Centenary 2018 Renaissance Award'
• Aston Webb – C Block, University of Birmingham, 'Centenary 2018 Renaissance Award'
Structural Steel Design Awards - winners announced Autumn
• Queensferry Crossing Approach Viaduct
NCE Techfest Awards - winners announced 19th September
• Dynamic Masterplanning 'Best Use of Technology: Driving efficiency through design'
British Construction Industry Award (BCIA) - winners announced 10th October
• Chapel Street 'Infrastructure Maintenance Project of the Year'
• Queensferry Crossing 'Transport Project of the Year'
• Mersey Gateway 'Transport Project of the Year'
• Dalston Works 'Carbon Reduction Initiative of the Year'
• Milford on Sea Beach Hut Replacement Scheme 'Climate Resilience Project of the Year'
• Highbury Corner Bridge Replacement 'Infrastructure Maintenance Project of the Year'
• The Ordsall Chord 'Transport Project of the Year'
• Walthamstow Wetlands 'Carbon Reduction Initiative of the Year'
Structural Timber Awards - winners announced 10th October
• Beechwood West 'Private Housing Project of the Year '
• Ramboll 'Pioneer of the Year' and 'Engineer of the Year'