Congratulations to our three winners at this years' WICE awards. Their achievements in digital innovation, structures and sustainability are something we are very proud of.
- Emma Jones – Best Woman in Digital Innovation
- Phillipa Spence – Best Woman in Environment & Sustainability
- Simona Peet – Best Woman Structural Engineer
We also want to again congratulate all 11 finalists for their great achievements and contributions, working across multi-million pound projects, innovating to achieve better results, faster, challenging standards and driving climate action across industry and pressing for better, more sustainable outcomes, to all their work in STEM, mentoring, training, wellbeing and being ambassadors for equality, diversity and inclusion, volunteering in Covid taskforces and charities supporting refugees, and racial equality.
Commenting on the announcement, Alex Lawrence, Talent Inclusion Director said: ““We’re very proud of all the WICE finalists 2021 and it’s great to see three of our extraordinary women win the awards in their category. Thank you for all that you do and all you bring to Ramboll.”
Supporting our people to be their best selves
Our mission is to create sustainable societies where people and nature flourish. We understand the value of individual difference and the importance of providing an inclusive, safe and supportive work environment for all our team. To achieve this, we are focused on three core areas:
- A collaborative culture nurturing inclusivity: An open and inclusive culture with behaviours that build trust and respect emanating from our leadership is critical in enabling our people to thrive and fulfil their potential.
- Diverse talent driving innovation: Attract, retain and develop diverse talent to create well-managed inclusive teams that improve engagement and drive more innovative solutions for our clients.
- Inclusive solutions serving society: A diverse and inclusive organisation with highly engaged talent will collaborate to produce inclusive solutions that maximise social value and help create sustainable societies.
Supporting our people in being recognised by awards like WICE, is an important aspect of creating a supportive environment where people can flourish. Helping them reach their potential, means we can deliver the best outcomes for our clients.