Hybrid power generation combines renewable energy with storage and flexible power generation technologies. This allows further decarbonisation and faster transition towards a world running solely on renewables.
Join our webinar and hear what new technologies specialist Nikolaos Chrysafis from Ramboll believes is the answer to these questions:
- What is hybrid power generation?
- Microgrid and off grid hybrid power generation systems. Can they provide uninterrupted power supply whilst realizing CO2 and energy cost reductions?
- Behind-the-meter renewable and storage hybrid power systems. Can they increase CO2 savings at a competitive levelized cost of energy (LCOE)?
- Is dispatchable renewable energy possible?
- Where is the business for hybrid power generation projects?
The webinar takes place on 3 March 2021 at 10.00-10.45 AM (CET).
How to sign up
Please sign up here: