Planning your trip to RNLI College, West Quay Rd, Poole BH15 1HZ
Car parking is extremely limited and guests are encouraged to travel by train to Poole as the station is an 8 minute (0.4 mile) walk from the venue as shown on this Google Map.
Parking options are as follows:
- At RNLI College. See charges below. From 1 April 2017, these charges will apply to all vehicles using the RNLI College car park.
- Alternative parking can be found at West Quay Marina, next door to the College, which is a 1 minute drive. Parking costs £3.00 a day there.
- ASDA car park is also next door and FREE parking is permitted for 3 hours only with unlimited FREE parking from 1800hrs onwards.
What are the charges at RNLI College?
- Up to 2 hours £1.50
- Up to 3 hours £2.50
- Up to 4 hours £3.50
- Daily parking charge £5.00
- Parking for overnight guests is included in room rate – please contact college reception
The charges apply 7 days a week
How can I pay for my parking at RNLI College?
The pay and display machines take cash (change given) and most major credit cards
How do the charges work if I’m staying at the RNLI College overnight?
Car parking from 5pm on check-in day to 11am on your check-out day is included in your room rate. Please collect your overnight permit from College reception when you arrive. If you would like to arrive and park before 5pm, or stay later than your 11am check-out, you will need to pay and display for this extra time.
What if I’m just dropping someone off, or delivering something?
There are some free, short-term parking spaces on the road just outside the College. We recommend you park here if you only intend to stay for a few minutes. The minimum charge for parking in the College car park is £1.50
Please ask a member of the RNLI College staff if you need any more information about car parking charges: Tel: 0870 833 2000, http://college.rnli.org