Property developers, owners and managers
Working towards a net zero, climate resilient future for all.
Why are climate action plans important now?If you are developing or managing new build or existing property assets, Ramboll can support you to successfully deliver net zero, climate resilient schemes.
We help ensure you can remain successful and profitable in a climate impacted world and stay ahead of the increasing legislation that will inevitably come. Our approach is to do this in a way that drives performance and lasting value, creating solutions that have the best outcome for you; our client, the planet and end users.
Understanding key challenges
- Setting achievable net zero strategy in line with ambitions and budget
- Retrofitting assets to maintain attractiveness & accommodate changes in energy market
- Maintaining portfolio compliance in the changing legislative landscape
New build assets
- Meeting ever tightening CO2 planning targets
- Uncertainty and complexity around costs and construction
- Creating assets that attract investment & tenants for the long term
Innovative efficiency focused solutions.
How we have supported clients so far.
Our approach: Plan, Build, Perform
Plan: Define climate and net zero policy, targets & strategy
- Policy development
- Target & roadmap definition & delivery
- Active travel & public realm strategies & plan
- Climate risk assessment & mitigation strategies
- Economic & commercial value maximisation
Build: Design out carbon, building in climate resilience
- Low carbon energy systems design
- Climate technical project strategies
- Impact, adaption & mitigation studies
- Integrated masterplanning & sustainable regen
- Sustainable building design & retrofitting
Perform: Managing climate and carbon data, compliance & reporting
- Regulatory compliance
- Carbon evaluation & monitoring
- Carbon compliance
- Carbon declarations, disclosures, certification
- Air quality monitoring & mitigation
Our experts delve into climate action.
UK, Head of Sustainability, BuildingsT: +44 7583 089 005