Working towards a net zero, climate resilient future for all.
Why are climate action plans important now?Paris alignment and climate resilient investment portfolios are becoming critical to high performance. Ramboll can support organisations in understanding sustainability risks, develop management principles for business decision making, advise on supply chain transitions and procurement models and provide quantification of carbon and climate impacts.
Our integrated teams of economists, scientists, engineers and digital experts can help minimise your organisation and portfolio risks whilst maximising climate related opportunities.
Understanding key challenges
- A growing requirement to build climate risks & resilience into financial decision-making and disclosure
- Pressure to phase out services to companies that fail to meet the standards of the Paris Climate Agreement
- Pressure to influence sustainability decisions of developers, requiring monitoring & contractual safeguards
Innovative efficiency focused solutions.
How we have supported clients so far.
Our approach: Plan, Build, Perform
Plan: Define climate and net zero policy, targets & strategy
- Project and portfolio climate risk screening assessment and scenario planning
- ESG Due Diligence
- Sustainable Development Goal advisory
- GHG baseline and science-based improvement targets
- Climate Action strategy and road mapping including TCFD planning
Build: Design out carbon, build in climate resilience
- Project and portfolio climate resilience and adaptation advisory
- Sustainability integrated into engineering and design workflows
- Project and portfolio decarbonisation advisory
- Green Investment Advisory
- Energy auditing
Perform: Managing climate and carbon data, compliance & reporting
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Trend analysis and response
- Reporting (TCFD, carbon disclosure, SECR)
Impact Assessment - Sustainable Finance LeadT: +44 2076 315 291