CAD Technician - Bridges
We invite you to bring your independence to work with minimum supervision into play as you will be a part of multi-disciplinary projects teams. To succeed in this role you must have Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI. Are you our new CAD Technician - Bridges? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Transport Domestic Business Unit
As our new CAD Technician- Bidges you will be part of Transport Domestic Business. Office is based at Mumbai. Transport BU is working on prestigious projects like Mumbai Trans Harbour Link and Major Crossing. You will get the chance to work on iconic projects associated with Ramboll.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Works with design of solutions as part of a project team.
- Assists more senior technicians/consultants/engineers in delivering solutions to clients and works as part of a project team.
- Prioritises and manages own tasks under supervision from project managerCreate 2D drawings and shall be responsible for the technical quality of his own work and would focus on compliance with project objectives and quality standards.
- Will work on detailed drawings for a range of projects to create 2D drawing and support other members of the drafting team in accomplishing complex tasks
- Will need to coordinate with project managers and/or engineers for draughting work in a given project
- Is responsible for technical correctness and timely delivery of the drawings and documents
- Exercises self-discipline and work ethics Respect and follow company policies and procedures
- Carry out self-checks of his/her works as per company policy
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Trained Professional with minimum 4 years of professional experience
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD is essential.
- Experience in preparation of general arrangement drawings, detailed RC/Steel/PSC drawings, etc.
- Self-motivated, team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines can be relied on to meet deadlines.
- Committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience Good level of written and spoken English.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: analytical and numerical skills, good communication skills and creative mind
Welcome to our Transport division
Ramboll is a global transportation consultancy and we work on some of the biggest and most innovative infrastructure projects in the world. We are close to 3,000 bright minds working within Transport worldwide, creating practical, sustainable and economic solutions for national transport authorities, private contractors and municipalities alike.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: 16th March 2019.