Senior Project Manager for ERTMS projects
In your role as senior project manager, you will be responsible for supervising the design and implementation of brown-field ETCS and ERTMS projects. Furthermore, you will be managing the project team locally in Australia and will be the link to Ramboll’s technical team in Copenhagen, Denmark. You will be acting as the client’s representative and participating in and being responsible for among others strategic decision making, articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches, design reviews and supervision and verification of the commissioning and operation of the ERTMS signaling system.
- Providing ERTMS implementation experience and expertise for our international clients
- Leading the project teams in the development and implementation of ERTMS systems
- Monitor and ensure project deliverables in relation to scope, time and cost
- Assists on initiatives to strengthen and deepen client relations
- Supports development of the services provided by Ramboll
- Contribute to pursuits and proposals of varying complexity and size
- Ensure development and transfer of knowledge and experience to the team
- Bachelor of Engineering, Preferably within IT or electrical engineering
- Preferably certified in IPMA or similar project management certification system
Essential Skills Required
- Proven track record of managing large scale ERTMS project
- Deep insight into ERTMS technology and deep understanding of IT and infrastructure projects procured based on functional requirements and outcome based specifications
- In-depth understanding of how a ERTMS systems are implemented and commissioned and how the performance and functionality are tested and verified.
- Strong project management competencies including team coordination and problem solving skills
- Sound internpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate project teams and ability to lead and work with a cross functional team
Employment Experience Required
- Minimum 10 years experience in project and programme management implementing large scale technology projects and at least 5 years project management experience from ERTMS projects.
- To be considered for this role, you must be legally eligible to live and work in Australia.
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply. Please remember to attach your cover letter and CV when applying. Applicants will be interviewed on a continuous basis, so apply as soon as possible so you don’t miss out.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. The company employs more than 14,000 experts globally and has especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. With 300 offices in 35 countries, Ramboll combines local experience with a global knowledgebase constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our clients, the end-users, and society at large. Ramboll works across the following markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. More information available at www.ramboll.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse – we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual.
Workplace North Sydney