Senior CAD Technician - Structures
Senior CADTechnician , would create 2D drawings and 3D models and shall be responsible for the technical quality of his own work and would focus on compliance with project objectives and quality standards.
- Will work on detailed drawings to create 2D drawing and 3D models.
- Is responsible for technical correctness and timely delivery of the drawings and documents
- Exercises self-discipline and work ethics
- Respect and follow company policies and procedures
Required Skills and Qualifications:-
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Trained Professional with minimum of 4-8 years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of CAD/RC would be desirable,
- knowledge of 3D modeling tools such as Revit/Tekla would be desirable
- Experience in preparing general arrangement drawings, Reinforcement Drawings, and Reinforcement Detailing. Experience in Precast Structures will be an advantage.
- must have experience on international project
- self-motivated, team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines can be relied on to meet deadlines,
- committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Good level of written and spoken English