Air Quality Managing Consultant
Ramboll U.S. Corporation (Ramboll) is seeking experienced Air Quality candidates for open Project Manager positions in our Denver or Fort Collins offices. The ideal candidate will be working in a challenging and variable environment that will include detail-oriented independent work and client interactions.
Essential duties of this position may include:
- Permitting and emissions calculations
- Regulatory applicability determinations and interaction with environmental agencies
- Rule research and interpretation
- Working with clients to develop project air data, documentation and reports
- Site visits to industrial facilities
- Manage preparation of air permit applications, air emission inventories, modeling and regulatory negotiations
- Special projects as directed
Candidate should have the following skills:
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Experienced technical writer
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Capability to work both independently and within a team setting
- Possess strong attention to detail and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Project and client management skills
- Have the ability to travel as needed (up to 25%)
- Experience with Process simulation software (eg: ProMax, HYSIS, E&P Tanks, GLYCALC)
Ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Minimum of a BS Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering or related science degree;
- Professional Engineer license is preferred.
- 8 or more years of regulatory experience in Rocky Mountain states (CO, WY, UT, ND, NM, MT); experience with TX, OK, LA, and USEPA a plus.
- Experience with permitting, modeling and regulatory negotiations
This position does not support visa sponsorship.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Workplace Fort Collins