HR Business Partner - London or Birmingham
Ramboll are seeking a dynamic and highly motivated HR Business Partner to join our HR Team, to be based in either our Birmingham or London office. Quality and the highest ethical standards are core to the corporate DNA of Ramboll and the HR Business Partner is expected to act as a role model and implement strong processes, professional governance, a high performance culture and demonstrate a commitment to delivering excellence for clients.
You will be responsible for providing strategic and operational HR support to the RUK business in support of the strategy and divisional business plans and to ensure good people management practices. The HR Business Partner is a key player in the HR team - acting as a trusted advisor and “single point of contact” for people managers and ensuring the delivery of key HR deliverables to the business unit.
Ramboll’s ownership structure (we are wholly owned by the charitable Ramboll Foundation) gives us the stability to take the long view, freed from the imperatives of shareholders and the stock market. This long term view is central to how we operate and how we go about creating lasting relationships with our clients. As a result, Ramboll is associated with some of the world's most respected, fully integrated infrastructure and transportation projects. From iconic projects such as Ferrari World, Tate Modern and the Queensferry Crossing, to ongoing ground breaking projects like HS2, design of offshore wind farms, development of ports and marinas, complex urban building projects, design of major new transport crossings in the UK and overseas, renewal of London’s trunk road network in London, Metro Stations in the UK and overseas, tunnel design in Moscow and complex soil/structure numerical modelling. From feasibility studies, assessments and research, through planning and negotiations, to construction and operations, Ramboll provides unparalleled experience in this sector.
- Driving and deploying annual HR processes: Performance and Development Processes (PDP), Succession and Talent management, Promotion process, Employee and satisfaction survey (ESES) follow up, Salary adjustments etc.
- Strategic leadership and change support: Leadership training and development, organisational development, business restructuring, engagement, retention and acting as a speaking partner for Directors
- Operational HR support: Managing performance improvement initiatives, grievance and disciplinary processes, providing individual support and advice where necessary, overseeing recruitment and growth.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A team player with strong organisational acumen and company perspective
- Educated to degree level and CIPD qualified
- Extensive post qualification experience and a profound knowledge of HR Business partnering
- Proven experience of managing a variety of complex ER issues
- Good knowledge of Employment Law
- Professionally in the top of your peer group, with strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels
- A strong influencer with solid execution power and a proven track record for successfully implementing HR strategy
- International and cultural awareness
- Can consistently lead by example and act with integrity, impartiality and independence, applying sound personal judgment in all interactions
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holidays, private medical insurance, life assurance and group income protection. In addition, we offer a comprehensive flexible benefits package including childcare vouchers, gym membership, dental insurance, cycle to work scheme, travel insurance, discounts in a vast range of restaurants and shops and many more!
- Excellent career growth and development opportunities
- Flexible working practices
- Be part of a dynamic, well respected HR team at a time of rapid growth within the UK business
As well as your C.V, please include a cover letter and provide the following information
- Why you think you would be a good fit for the role
- Which office you are applying to
- Your notice period in your current position (or if immediately available)
Please note that unfortunately we are not able to process incomplete applications.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer