Ecological Sciences Consultant
Ramboll is seeking an energetic Consultant to join its office in Cleveland, OH. The successful candidate will join a team assisting clients with regulatory requirements and potential liabilities related to ecological considerations. Examples include defining ecological risks and cleanup requirements for contaminated sites, supporting compliance with product stewardship requirements, and evaluating environmental impacts associated with federal permitting decisions.
Some of the duties of this position may include:
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Scientific literature review and data extraction
- Technical writing
- Environmental field sampling
- Interaction with environmental agencies
- Strong critical thinking, written and oral communication, quantitative, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage time to meet deadlines
- Candidate should hold an MS or PhD; exceptional candidates with bachelor’s degree also considered. Compensation and responsibilities will be commensurate with education and experience.
- Educational background should be in ecotoxicology, aquatic toxicology, wildlife toxicology or related field
- Related work experience preferred
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Workplace Beachwood, OH