Graduate Aviation Engineer for Civil Works in Airports
Ramboll is currently seeking a civil engineer to join the aviation team in Copenhagen due to continued growth in this sector. If you have a background in civil engineering and an interest in aviation and expanding your knowledge in this industry, this is an excellent opportunity to work on projects located in multiple countries worldwide and become part of Ramboll’s organisation of more than 13,000 staff.
Responsibilities and Expectations
Building upon your background in civil engineering, you will be given an introduction to the aviation industry via on the job training. You will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of civil design using computer drafting programs (Microstation/AutoCAD) to develop 2D and 3D computer models;
- Perform complex analysis using computer modelling; making, reading, and interpreting technical material;
- Prepare reports and other technical documents to respond to the needs of a project; and
- Undertake studies, due diligence processes, inspections, design, and supervision activities of airside facilities around the world.
Expectations for the role:
- You must be willing to travel for short to medium-term assignments;
- Desire to learn and grow and develop personal skills;
- Be able to interact well with team members; and
- Bring a flexible attitude and adaptability to changing demands and environment.
- Background in civil works engineering, preferably roads, infrastructure, geotechnical engineering or similar;
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent;
- Two or more years of relevant work experience, preferably on multi-disciplinary projects;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications; and
- Good level of written and spoken English.
Join the Aviation team
You will be part of Ramboll’s aviation team, consisting of 20 employees, working from Copenhagen on airports all over the world. In addition to the direct team, you will be working with global aviation teams in other Ramboll Business Units around the world to deliver projects.
We have executed more than 500 aviation projects during the past decade – for more details see: http://www.ramboll.com/sectors/transport/airports-and-aviation.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse – we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Head of Aviation, Jesper Sundahl by phone on +45 5161 6756.
If you are interested in applying, please send your mail through our online recruitment system by clicking the link ‘apply’ below. As well as your CV and cover letter, please also include why you feel you would be a good fit for the role and your availability. Please send your application no later than 1 November 2018.