Ramboll UK is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Team Coordinator to support our growing busy Buildings Team in Birmingham.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. With 14,000 experts in 35 countries, including 1,200 in the UK, we emphasise local experience combined with a global knowledge-base.
Owned by the Ramboll Foundation and our staff, high ethical standards as well as responsibility towards society and employees are ingrained in our cultural DNA. Ramboll was value-based long before it came into fashion and we live our values every day. We constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole.
Main Role Responsibilities
- Act as the focal point for the Leaders/Managers in the team, assist in judging the priorities and proactively work with the many conflicting demands of the team.
- Establish, maintain and develop as appropriate efficient team and administration systems and processes, to ensure the smooth and effective running of the team at all times
- Create and maintain any filing and database systems, carrying out regular reviews to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of these systems
- Be a reference point for purchasing, administrative and training requests
- Manage basic correspondence with clients, internal and external
- Assistance with any other duties and/or projects as requested from time to time, including support to the office manager including Reception and Switchboard cover
- Provide comprehensive professional administration support to the teams Directors, Leaders and members as necessary
- Diary and expenses management for Team Directors and Team Leaders
- Organise and book travel and hotels (local and foreign), accommodation using the Company Travel Portal and arranging appropriate visas for the team.
- Assist the Directors/Team leaders managing essential training budget.
- Provide comprehensive support for meetings and conferences by scheduling meetings, booking meeting rooms, taking minutes of meetings, ensuring appropriate equipment is available and organising catering arrangements
- Collate and produce high standard documents for a variety of forums including team and management meetings, other meetings, reports and publications
- Assist in literature reviews and library and internet searches on areas of policy and legislation as required by consultants
- Assist in the preparation of pre-qual responses and bids
- Preparation of Project Profiles and updating staff CV’s – to be used on bids – prepared in accordance with branding requirements using Ramboll internal system RamLink– training will be provided
- Develop Ramboll Birmingham Marketing/Tender Material to become an exemplar for the team
- File, maintain and archive material provided by others (e.g. example bid submissions)
- Organise preparation, formatting, photocopying, printing, binding and collating of reports, tenders and other business documents as required using industry standard software such as MS Word, InDesign, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint. Support the teams Engineers where expert assistance in needed on reports being developed by the team
- Contribute to projects and activities as appropriate for the team e.g. project co-ordination, presentation and communication support and day-to-day operational activities
Required qualifications, skills and knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills, including a confident and courteous manner when liaising with external agencies
- Ability to use initiative and work independently and also work closely with other admin/support team members
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written
- Strong Administrative skills
- Ability to work flexibly, be responsive to changing demands, and to work collaboratively as part of team
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Pro with intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Experience in using Skype
- Previous experience in preparing bids and submissions and knowledge of InDesign (desired)
- General knowledge of internal systems such as SharePoint, Maconomy, Workday, RamLink and mail manager (desired) – full training and ongoing support will be provided
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent career growth and development opportunities
- Flexible working environment as available in accordance with the needs of the business
- Be part of a dynamic, expanding team in a rapidly growing sector within the UK
- High level of exposure to international expertise in the sector and opportunity to work on international projects
- Excellent working environment
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer
You must have eligibility to work in the UK