Junior Mechanical Engineer
We are looking for a motivated and curious peoples person that wants to take a key role in supporting the department manager and expand the capability in Mechanical engineering. We believe that you have a strong background in mechanical building services design to be successful in this job. If you are our new Junior Mechanical Engineer Click the apply-button to send your application.
As Junior Mechanical Engineer you will be joining successful Mechanical Building Services team of 12 employees located Örebro and Karlstad. The team culture is a lot about collaboration, cooperation and understanding the customers need.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Plan, undertake, coordinate, and monitor work on projects
- Apply skills in Mechanical and Public Health Engineering Design
- Works well within a team environment and is a role model to design and graduate engineers
- Apply skills in communicating design information for the production of drawings and skills in AutoCAD
- Undertake surveys and inspections
We believe that you have experience from:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
- At least two years’ experience as mechanical engineer
- Superior communication skills in Swedish and English
As a person, your key driver is to achieve excellent results in projects that add true value. With your strategic perspective and collaboration skills, you meet our clients’ demands and deliver solutions fit for tomorrow’s society. You are flexible and enjoy being challenged through a variety of interesting projects that involves both local and international collaboration. To grow and develop, you seek a leader who is supportive, coaching and includes you in strategic decisions.
Ramboll in Sweden
At Ramboll, we focus on meaningful engineering which has a positive impact on people’s everyday lives. Our 1900 employees in 28 offices around Sweden create innovative solutions that bring true value to our clients and our society. We call it Engineering for life. Guided by our legacy and our values, we challenge the way things are done.
How to apply
Apply online by attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents you don’t need to write them in English. We look forward to receiving your application!